ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

A question - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: _NISSAN_  
Forum » General chat » Help » A question
A question
Shadowhunt Date: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 2:54 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Clan Member
Xfire username:
Hi everyone, I'm sure most of you haven't seen me yet but however i have a question for you guys.
I'm thinking about making an application for ETS in the near future, and as it seems you need xfire to make the app
I've downloaded xfire and installed it, i chosed the username shadowhunt, which is my in-game name. But it appears to be taken D: and I'm wondering if i have the permission to use ETS shadowhunt? or is it possible to change name after you've created an account on xfire? I'd appreciate if you told me as soon as possible. Thanks biggrin

captain Date: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 5:11 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Xfire username:
Hi Shadowhunt, great to see you interested in joining ETS. You are a good tactical player AND a good leader .
As for the "ETS" tag in your name......You have to be accepted as a full member before your allowed to use the tags. But it is possible to change nicknames on xfire I believe.
For now, I would just try using Shadowhunt with a few random numbers added on at the end, that worked for me on my account, and keep in mind that you can pick an account name, and then a nickname to go by, so as long as your nickname's shadowhunt, it will display that in chats and the like.

My account name is Captain7842, but it always dispklays my nickname "|ETS|captain when talking. So go ahead and set your account with a different name and just use Shadowhunt as your nickname. That should work.

Shadowhunt Date: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 5:45 AM | Message # 3
Major
Xfire username:
Alright, thanks a lot captain smile

_NISSAN_ Date: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 12:32 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: nissan3000
*SOLVED*
Thread *CLOSED*

Probably the most evil admin here >:D