ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

Battlefield 3 (BF3) Bugs/Problems - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: _NISSAN_  
Forum » General chat » Help » Battlefield 3 (BF3) Bugs/Problems ((BF3))
Battlefield 3 (BF3) Bugs/Problems
ANDY Date: Thursday, 2012-05-10, 3:33 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Clan Member
Xfire username: P1A2D3D4Y5
Hi guys, I got BF3 today and the game works great no lag no jumps at all on "Medium-High" settings, but after the 5th mission the game just stops at the end of the cut scene in the vault, it's meant to load the next mission but all I get is a frozen screen. So I looked around and I cant find and fix for this and I ended up needing to just download a saved game and load the next mission up from the list.

Problem is now it's crashing like this after every mission, it fails to load the next mission and just stays stuck, anyone have any idea's on a fix?. I know there's lots of bugs with this game I've encountered already I've gotten around most but this crashing thing is hell, I need to exit the game with Task Manager at the end of each mission and reload the game again from scratch and load the next mission my self. WTF!.. Also AI bugs, the AI team sometimes need to move to a new place on the map in order for the game to continue or to allow you to move with them, sometimes they just get stuck or don't move as if their stuck in side a cut scene. So many damn script error's it's breath taking. Glad I didn't buy this game or I would be PISSED! hehe. any help would be awesome.

Thing's I've tried.

Turning all the video settings (Graphics) to LOW then reload. (Didn't work)
Running the game as administrator and on High priority. (Didn't work)
Starting the game again from last saved checkpoint, done many times. (Didn't work)
Updated my DirectX
Tried to run the game in Windows 7 Compatibility mode and XP SP3, no change with either.

Added (2012-05-10, 3:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I forgot to say that when the game does this that in my Task Manager the game is still running. It hasn't stopped responding so it must be a problem with the game it's self.

Imprzz Date: Thursday, 2012-05-10, 5:38 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Xfire username:
New crack or crackfix you need, nothing else, imo.

Added (2012-05-10, 5:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
My version I used, it worked well. Of course I found some bugs (which game hasn't? ) but nothing serious.

ANDY Date: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 4:17 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Xfire username: P1A2D3D4Y5
Game sort of fixed it's self. I now completed it and deleted it. Thanks for all the overwhelming feed back!. dry Can close this thread now Sokol.

Thanks mates.

Forum » General chat » Help » Battlefield 3 (BF3) Bugs/Problems ((BF3))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Latest threads

Server statistics