ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

Jack - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Hunter  
Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Appeal section » Jack
Jack
Jack2487 Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 10:48 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Forum member
Xfire username:
Name: Jack
Offences: Double teamkill, no English
Why we should remove your ban: Today we with three players - specnaz, desant and Coffee (who in fact was Hunter) began a round in ETS Tactical Server. I addressed to other 2 players on Russian, because they have nicks written on my own language. As round begins, I saw than specnaz teamkilled Coffee. Then I immediately killed both. Coffee says than I will be banned for teamkill and then changed his nick on |ETS|Hunter.
I feel sorry for that and ask to unban me. I hope it never repeat again.
Link on banlist: http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/547&cheaterid=62823/

P.S. I'm not from Velikii Novgorod.

Hunter Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:18 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: hunter4207
Hello Jack
Your actions were really out of line. When round began you started to kill each other. I think there is no true that you killed them both because spencaz killed me (like you said me on XFire). You just killed them all because they started votekick to you. Even if they they kill me or they do other similar things against someone (like with voting against you), you are never allowed to do things like you did. You can ONLY start vote kick against them (only in case they are breaking rules or abuse voting system) but MAINLY make an evidence and report them in our Report Section (or you could call me cause you saw me on xfire).
About your "no english". In our server you are allowed to use ONLY english language, although someone don't using it.

Your stating "I hope it never repeat again." sounds a bit ridiculous. You mainly hope we will allow you once again to play on our server, and yea.. you should hope you will never do it again, it might be very unpleasant then.

Now i'll talk about it with other SA's and CL's, but right now i can say for sure you will never be allowed to play on our pro server. Lying and excuses are not welcomed to Appeal Section.

Below you can find additional information.

Quote (Jack in XFire)
[10:28] Jack1223: Hunter?
[10:28] |ETS|Hunter: yup ?
[10:28] Jack1223: Let me explain
[10:28] Jack1223: I killed them because they killed you

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121908870-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/121908718-4.jpg

desant - http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/547&cheaterid=62826/
specnaz - http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/547&cheaterid=62830/

Jack - (adding link to normal ban list aswell) http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/365&cheaterid=62828/

Hunter

Click here to donate |ETS|Clan for free. :)

Need to contact me ? Send me an email to hunter@ets-clan.co.uk !

Jack2487 Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:22 AM | Message # 3
Private
Xfire username:
1) As it seems from our talk, I killed them because they kill you.
2) They could kill me aswell.
3) I didn't saw they voting me kick.
4) I don't lying, I really feel sorry for I did.

Message edited by Jack2487 - Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:23 AM

Sokol Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 12:00 PM | Message # 4
General
Group: Clan Manager
Xfire username: dariocod2
Quote (Jack2487)
1) As it seems from our talk, I killed them because they kill you.
2) They could kill me aswell.

Why does it matter what they did to someone else or what they could do to you? You responded to their action by breaking a rule.Could have disconnected if you felt like not playing with rambos and report them to any admin that is online or to report section.

You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.

Struis Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 7:22 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Xfire username: Struis1
Jack, I'm fully against a lift on your ban since you shouldn't have been able to play on the server in the first place. I banned you earlier for starting an illegal voteban on a public player without any reason... you probably did it out of rage because you were muted by the server for the use of bad language. You can check the screenshot below as a reminder...

You knew that you were banned because I told you once about it when you managed to get on our server again. Seams like you choose to change your IP instead of making an appeal earlier. Now that you broke the rules again and you got banned again, you write an appeal here...

All this leads me to believe that you aren't very thrustworthy and are not willing to change your attitude. So I don't see any reason why you should be playing on ETS servers ever again (in my opinion).

p.s. why are you using 2 different accounts on our website?
Attachments: 8535396.png (291.7 Kb)

Message edited by Struis - Sunday, 2012-02-26, 7:28 PM

Hunter Date: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 7:29 PM | Message # 6
General
You knew that you were banned before you did ban appeal, you didn't tell us about it, instead of it you was teamkiller, you lied (again) and you hoped we won't notice it. Well we did.

Quote (ChatLog)
[3/2/2012 19:3:13]: PlayerConnect: Jack
[3/2/2012 19:3:40]: Say: Jack: hi
[3/2/2012 19:3:41]: Say: |ETS|Struis: @Jack.... you are banned on ETS servers... so you will be removed
[3/2/2012 19:3:47]: Say: Jack: omg
[3/2/2012 19:4:27]: Say: Jack: me?)
[3/2/2012 19:4:36]: Say: Jack: banvote use?
[3/2/2012 19:5:2]: Caption: [c=ff00ff][b]|ETS|Struis[\b] kicked [b]Jack[\b] in the nearby future.

*Ban Appeal Failed*
(Thread will be closed in 3 days)

Hunter

Jack2487 Date: Monday, 2012-02-27, 9:36 AM | Message # 7
Private
Xfire username:
So, I don't wanna explain here, what happened and what I'm think about it, you will not believe me. If you wanna know - ask Hunter.
Well, chain of coincidences led to my ban. You decided it, I blame only myself - if I won't killed that two Russian guys, all would be fine. But it happened, and I'm in ban now.
I'd like to thank you for these days I played on your server - that was great experience for me. In tactic, in relation with other people, in English language. And I want you to excuse me for that days when I was such a d*ck and sometimed abused you or didn't listen you well. People changing, and, I hope, I changing too.
So bye, and I hope to play with you more in other servers.

P.S. I lost my old e-mail, so I created new account.

Message edited by Jack2487 - Monday, 2012-02-27, 9:37 AM

Hunter Date: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 11:05 AM | Message # 8
General
Quote (Jack2487)
So, I don't wanna explain here, what happened and what I'm think about it, you will not believe me. If you wanna know - ask Hunter.

Sure we won't believe you (and we don't believe already), you lied us twice, and you lied me again on xfire. It's only your fault that we can't believe you.
You said me you didn't join server while you was banned, but you did (time when you did teamkill.)
If you want i can write here all times when you exactly you connected and when exactly you leaved (since about 5.2.2012 untill about 25.2.2012).
You are same person who applied to clan some time ago, and you are person who get banned by Struis aswell. Anyway i don't need to write here what Struis wrote.. you can read it again. There you can find argument agains your post.

Hunter

Added (2012-02-29, 11:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
*CLOSED*

Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Appeal section » Jack
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Latest threads

Server statistics