ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

|ETS|Boom Report (tag abuse) - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Sokol, _NISSAN_, Hunter  
Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Report section » |ETS|Boom Report (tag abuse) (Random player abusing ETS - Clantag)
|ETS|Boom Report (tag abuse)
reyb Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 2:53 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Clan Member
Xfire username:
Name of player: "|ETS|"Boom
IP (if applicable): 178.164.163.165
Offences: Abusing ETS - Clantag
Date: Tuesday, 12th of June 2012
Evidence: Screenshots
Witnesses: Hunter
Information: I know this guy has already been banned by Hunter, I want to make an official report though, in case he comes back with another ip. I think this is the worst thing you can do as a normal player, so I would like everyone who sees him playing, no matter on what server, to report him to our Clan leaders, our Clan Manager or the server admins. Just to keep you informed :P

As you can see on the screenshot, this player joined the server with the name |ETS|Boom around 3 pm on our normal server (ETS Tactical Gaming). Since we do not have any players with that name, I kindly asked him to show his real name in case he is an ETS - Member or remove the tag. He changed his name to |ETS|Predator, which is, as far as I know, also not the name of any players within our community. So, please, if anyone sees him again with another ip, report him.

After he disconnected and got banned by Hunter, I took some more Screenshots where the map is not covering the chat :/

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/123931119-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/123931630-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/123931658-4.jpg

I've removed the fullsize view of pictures you gave here. They were so big. //Hunter

SucceededKiller Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 2:57 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Webmaster
Xfire username: succeededkiller
Predator|HUN|? Not in the clan but he was in-game earlier with me, Rambo, David and Toxic... IP is from same country so could be him. biggrin

Alla vill till himmelen men ingen vill dö

Hunter Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 3:40 PM | Message # 3
General
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: hunter4207
As reyb said, i've banned this guy when i saw he disconnected without any answer to reyb's question whether that guy isn't really from ETS. All tag-steals will result in punishment, players shouldn't take this thing easy.

So, official status of this report is of course *BANNED*. I will leave this thread open for sometime, so if it was really some of ETS members (that i really don't think it was) he can leave here apologize/ban appeal biggrin , and also if someone have something to say, we will be glad for every information which has something to do with this case.

Thanks for report
Hunter

Click here to donate |ETS|Clan for free. :)

Need to contact me ? Send me an email to hunter@ets-clan.co.uk !

detective Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 4:14 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Clan Member
Xfire username: giorge421
hmm as i see some (bad) players are rambos on the ETS tactical gaming , someone must go there and watch them . By the way i can go there and watch them and if they will do something suspicious like this
player i can report him .

True. We've got higher rambos activity on our normal server. It's because we couldn't link ban list to our normal server, we were trying it with Justicar (server owner), but all our effort failed. It means all bans we gave are lost for this server. Anyway you haven't got big chance to control the server on your own (you can't be there 24/day), i think would enough if our members will just increase activity there. //Hunter

Hunter Date: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 6:17 AM | Message # 5
General
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: hunter4207
Thread *CLOSED*

Click here to donate |ETS|Clan for free. :)

Need to contact me ? Send me an email to hunter@ets-clan.co.uk !

Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Report section » |ETS|Boom Report (tag abuse) (Random player abusing ETS - Clantag)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Latest threads

Server statistics