ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

KrosomCorleone-report - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Sokol, _NISSAN_, Hunter  
Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Report section » KrosomCorleone-report
KrosomCorleone-report
diaboli666 Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 3:23 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Clan Member
Xfire username: ofrikobalt
name of player : KrosomCorleone
IP: dont have it sad
Offences: swaering
Date: 18/7/2012
Evidence: (had a screenshot but it was deleted dry )
Information:
ok so i have been playing on that server for a couple of weeks now and you guys are doing some awsome job
but yet it seems that some of the players on the server are slipping away between the fingers of the admins on the server (witch are great btw)
KrosomCorleone is not a team player and every time that i log in the server he is either swearing someone or insulting them
this is not the first time so this time i decided to report because he decided to pick on me . i really dont think that he is ETS material
unless ETS material means making my mother suck his d**ck cause that was the insult
asked him to be quiet and he kept swearing so i reported
thx for the cooperation diaboli666. biggrin

detective Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 3:34 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Xfire username: giorge421
Hey diab wazz uup biggrin
Anyway you didn't have to report him because he is already cool

David Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 3:43 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Xfire username: dolaza
I didn't know he is such a bad guy. angry
I hope he gets punished.

Message edited by DAVID - Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 3:44 PM

Struis Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 3:52 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: Struis1
Thx for your report diaboli, but please make sure you deliver evidence next time. Without it we can't really take any actions. Perhaps Sokol or Hunter could check the chatlog?

Whether he is ETS material or not will be up to us of course, but if what you're saying is true then it won't help him get RC...

diaboli666 Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 4:25 PM | Message # 5
Private
Xfire username: ofrikobalt
thank you very much for the quick responses
hope to never reach this place on the forum again biggrin

Sokol Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 4:31 PM | Message # 6
General
Group: Clan Manager
Xfire username: dariocod2
I will check chat logs.

You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.

detective Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 5:21 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Quote (DAVID)
I didn't know he is such a bad guy. angry
I hope he gets punished.

I absolutely agree

$aInT Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 5:48 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Xfire username: saint777888
Mother insult sounds familiar from the last report

Message edited by $aInT - Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 5:55 PM

Hunter Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 7:16 PM | Message # 9
General
Xfire username: hunter4207
I'm pretty much shocked about that. These are things which i would never expect from ETS Applicant. Personally I would like to see Krosom's post with explanation or possibly with an apologize here. Can I ask you for it Krosom ?

Hunter

Click here to donate |ETS|Clan for free. :)

Need to contact me ? Send me an email to hunter@ets-clan.co.uk !

detective Date: Wednesday, 2012-07-18, 11:14 PM | Message # 10
Major general
Quote (Hunter)
I would like to see Krosom's post with explanation or possibly with an apologize here.

I don't think that he will re-join again since he is reported 2 times by me and by diab , 2nd he was swearing a lot of times on server and everytimes we are arguing for the nothing

krosom Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 5:11 PM | Message # 11
Private
Group: Forum member
Xfire username: Krosom
diaboli666, you begin with Shut up shut up stupid kid shut up shut up, you continue like that, i couldn t cooperate with ICEMAN cuz you: shut up kid shut up boy shut up.

Added (2012-07-19, 5:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and diaboli, you don t have proofs

Added (2012-07-19, 5:06 PM)
i will apologize if diaboli will do too!

Added (2012-07-19, 5:06 PM)
cuz i can t use a bind: shut up boy, shut up kid, etc. really that is annoying!

Added (2012-07-19, 5:07 PM)
i talked to ICEMAN for cooperate, he saidL shut up boy SHUT UP shut up kid, welll he don t cooperate, and sometimes he don t follow leader s orders

Added (2012-07-19, 5:08 PM)
and he doesn t have a proof... and i didn t said with suck his **** and about your mother.

Added (2012-07-19, 5:11 PM)
i m nod a bad guy DAVID, but i don t like that kind of people who spam you and don t let you to play who say only: shut up, shut up, shut up. I can t read ICEMAN bind cuz he say: shut up, shut up, shut up.

Godfather of CorLeone family

Struis Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 5:50 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant general
Quote (krosom)
but i don t like that kind of people who spam

You don't like people who spam you? Look at the post you just made! It's like spamming 'shut up' all over!
Quote (krosom)
diaboli666, you begin with Shut up shut up stupid kid shut up shut up, you continue like that, i couldn t cooperate with ICEMAN cuz you: shut up kid shut up boy shut up.

Quote (krosom)
cuz i can t use a bind: shut up boy, shut up kid, etc. really that is annoying!

Quote (krosom)
i talked to ICEMAN for cooperate, he saidL shut up boy SHUT UP shut up kid, welll he don t cooperate, and sometimes he don t follow leader s orders

Quote (krosom)
i m nod a bad guy DAVID, but i don t like that kind of people who spam you and don t let you to play who say only: shut up, shut up, shut up. I can t read ICEMAN bind cuz he say: shut up, shut up, shut up.

Out of all the possible responses you could have given here, this is probably the worst. It shows a serious lack of selfcontrol and immaturity. If you think other people are saying of doing something wrong, or that you're accused of something you didn't do, then stay calm and (re)act in a mature way.

With these 2 reports and your response here I don't see any reason why you should receive RC. But that's up to Sokol to decide.

krosom Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 7:08 PM | Message # 13
Private
Struis, You said to me to react mature. In the server diaboli react like a 10 years kid.
1. Yea i know I said something but i can remember i didn t insut him
2. Struis, you said:

Out of all the possible responses you could have given here, this is probably the worst. It shows a serious lack of selfcontrol and immaturity. If you think other people are saying of doing something wrong, or that you're accused of something you didn't do, then stay calm and (re)act in a mature way.

Say that to diaboli666, he pretends he is 21 years, and should be mature for this age!
And he doesn t have proofs. Struis if you play with a friend, and someone enters on the server, a kid..... and begins to say at every sentence Shut up boy shut up, I ve got 21 years, you are a boy shut up, and etc. But a massive spamming and a low Cooperate, and you can t do anything, what is your react, I don t need RC, but I need to play on the server with Players, not kids. Everytime I play with diaboli666 is a confict. I don t say it is not my fault too... sometimes I am entering in the dialogues like this.
I didn t enter because I can t find a good opportunity to play. I am playing Tactical with Tactical players. I respect if i am respected too. Yes I swear, but not a big insult like :
i really dont think that he is ETS material
unless ETS material means making my mother suck his d**ck cause that was the insult

So diaboli666, you know that you begin that conflict, I was talking to ICEMAN and you started to say to me Shut up... and continue and spamming.

Sorry about last reply, It was my first react about this report.
Hunter: I know I shouldn t react like this. I will apologize when diaboli666 will do too! It is not only my fault, the fault is 50% me 50% diaboli
Detective, you said>
don't think that he will re-join again since he is reported 2 times by me and by diab , 2nd he was swearing a lot of times on server and everytimes we are arguing for the nothing
I am not explaining for nothing. I explained for million times that i didn t insult you and you still contact ShadowHunt via xFire to kick me, insult me etc.
DAVID: You said I am a bad guy, but he doesn t have proofs to show what did he say. and i am not a bad guy, I said and I repeat: I respect when i am respected, and don t worry, I was too "punished" by ShadowHunt for no reason

Message edited by krosom - Thursday, 2012-07-19, 7:17 PM

Struis Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 7:53 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant general
Quote (krosom)
what is your react

To answer this I'll just quote myself:
Quote (Struis)
If you think other people are saying of doing something wrong, or that you're accused of something you didn't do, then stay calm and (re)act in a mature way.

What I also mean by this is that if someone acts like a kid (in your opinion) then don't start acting like a kid also. Don't lower yourself to their level and stay calm. It seams to me that you kinda did the opposite and by that you were only making things worse (especially for yourself).

krosom Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 10:19 PM | Message # 15
Private
Struis, if you didn t see, i reacted calm, not like a kid, if i say dirrectly and a reply bigger that the report, it is a kid react too, don t ya Struis? biggrin If you say so biggrin

Message edited by krosom - Thursday, 2012-07-19, 10:23 PM

Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Report section » KrosomCorleone-report
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Latest threads

Server statistics