ETS Shoutbox
ETS-Clan ShoutBox [Join Us]
symbols: 200

Menu

Home Forums News Download Clan Members Photos Contact Us Site Info Donate Banlist

Login form

Search

Join us!

Statistics

Top forum users

Sokol
Posts 996
Hunter
Posts 910
Night
Posts 514

Ban appeal: Hider - Forum - Elite Tactical Squad

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Hunter  
Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Appeal section » Ban appeal: Hider (Banned for "insulting other players")
Ban appeal: Hider
hider Date: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 8:30 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Forum member
Xfire username:
Dear Hunter,
You banned me from ETS Pro Tactical Gaming today for "insulting other players" and I feel that I didn't get the chance to explain myself properly. While I did say some rude things to SONYA before I was banned, it was in reaction to her betraying* me, and hosing me down with pepper spray, beanbagging me, and tazing me. While my actions were out of line, I feel that this ban is unfair, and I hope you also see it that way.

Thanks,
Hider:
99.237.xx.xx

*I noticed that I didn't explain my use of betray. While she didn't teamkill me, I thought that the use of betray would be appropriate if a player turns on you.

Message edited by hider - Sunday, 2012-02-05, 10:25 PM

Hunter Date: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 9:29 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Server admin
Xfire username: hunter4207
Hello hider

I banned you for insulting others player. You started to insulting player called SONYA.
You said he betrayed you, sprayed you and tased you and beanbaged you. He didn't, i was logged on WA and i saw the whole situation. SONYA has injured civilian and teamhurted CyMeK, but he did nothing against you what i can see in log.
Even if he hurt you, sprayed you or something like that, it doesn't mean you can insult him in this way. It's so childish, isn't it ?

Quote (hider)
I feel that I didn't get the chance to explain myself properly.

Alright, maybe i banned you so fast, but there weren't any doubts if ban or no. I saw it clearly.

Since you wrote this to Appeal section, you probably keeping on removing ban. I have nothing against you, firstly you played good and you looked like a fine person.
Now I'm going to consult it with others SA and CL.

Hunter
Attachments: 9819682.jpg (97.1 Kb)

Click here to donate |ETS|Clan for free. :)

Need to contact me ? Send me an email to hunter@ets-clan.co.uk !

Struis Date: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 10:02 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Xfire username: Struis1
Quote (hider)
You banned me from ETS Pro Tactical Gaming today for "insulting other players" and I feel that I didn't get the chance to explain myself properly. While I did say some rude things to SONYA before I was banned, it was in reaction to her betraying me, and hosing me down with pepper spray, beanbagging me, and tazing me. While my actions were out of line, I feel that this ban is unfair, and I hope you also see it that way.

On our PRO server we expect people to play and behave like pro's. That includes staying calm and civil in situations like these. As you stated yourself, your actions were out of line because you insulted another player on the server. While that other player may have done some things to you that were out of line aswell, it's not an excuse to behave like this. By stating that this ban is unfair makes me wonder if you really understand what you did wrong here...

Message edited by Struis - Saturday, 2012-02-04, 10:04 PM

Hunter Date: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 11:21 AM | Message # 4
General
Well, i spoke with others SA and CL.

Now you will be *MONITORED* for one month. Behave yourself on normal server and if there won't be any problems with you ban will expire 5.3. 2012.

Hunter

Lech Date: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 11:23 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Clan friends
Xfire username: kks7lech
as i know Hider is good and tactical player.
Check chatlog, maybe Sonya betrayed him few mins before Hunter could see in WA
good luck Hider

|UTF|Lech

Message edited by Lech - Sunday, 2012-02-05, 2:55 PM

hider Date: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 10:32 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Forum member
Xfire username:
Quote (Struis)
By stating that this ban is unfair makes me wonder if you really understand what you did wrong here...

I agree that I acted out of line, but I didn't think a ban would be appropriate in those circumstances.
as seen in Hunter's screencap SONYA had been pepper sprayng, and tasing teammates. The logs didn't show her spraying and beanbagging me, but it shows her tasing me. Yes, I acted unprofessionally, but I didn't think that the ban was necessary. In the future, I'll try and act more professionally when faced with these kinds of things.

Hunter Date: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 8:53 AM | Message # 7
General
Alright hider, i have made some overview about your acting on our normal server since 5.2. until today. You probably think we don't know what are you doing, what you wrote and you did. We can see everything, we can see every names you used, every symbol you wrote, every equipment you switched to, when exactly you died, what sus number killed you and thing using by you went down on the floor.

You did 4 team kills (to Felix, 2x Igor, |ETS|SaInT), what i saw all of them was accidently, also you teamtased to Rainbow_Dash (you were kidding together).
These offends are in right, cause we are only humans and humans doing mistakes (and kidding sometimes aswell). Thing that i don't like is your language. You often using words like "shit". You have been muted couple of times due to this by |ETS|SaInT. Also when |ETS|en1gma tell you to take some eq, you should take it. What i saw you took Grenade Launcher, you got forced spec due to it and then you said "lol". I don't think it's funny.

Just like Struis said above:
Quote (Struis)
On our PRO server we expect people to play and behave like pro's.

So my advice is. Do NOT use bad language, keep on taking right equipment and do NOT provoke admins by your statings.

If i'll see just one bad word or just one rude thing to other players, you won't be allowed to play on our PRO server anymore.

Also i heard you have been banned on UTF server for teamkillng. It's not good start with your Ban Appeal, hopefully there will be good end of Ban Appeal.

Hunter

Added (2012-03-04, 12:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------
*Ban Appeal Succeeded*

I set up temp-ban for you that will expire exactly 5.3. 2012 0:0 (GTM + 1).

I wish you good luck in future playing on our servers. Good job.

Hunter

*CLOSED*

Added (2012-08-18, 8:53 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Your ban has been removed from the PRO Server because of absence of normal server.

Hunter

Forum » Elite Tactical Squad » Appeal section » Ban appeal: Hider (Banned for "insulting other players")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Latest threads

Server statistics